Friday, August 16, 2013

Review of Cupcake Bakery

 
when visting the cupcake bakery i garentuee you will be very pleased with your purchase and the experience. i will never forget my first experiene, it was my birthday and my brother took me to get me a giant cupcake birthday cake. i hadn't been before so he choose all the flavours and toppings. luckily for me that we are very simillar and like the same sorts of things. he chose a red velvet giant cupcake with all different colour icing on the top. it was so special. every year now its a tradition that on my birthday my brother will take me to get a gaint cupcake. out of the whole experience i take out of it the train ride home (before he had a license) how we would try so hard not to drop it or squish it, but more recently when we go we drive into the city and it almost every time will have its own car seat in the back and a seat belt wrapped around it for extra support just in case it moves on the journey home. i am very lucky to say we have never dropped it or ruined it.
 
i rate the cupcake bakery out of 10, 15. Because it is truley an amazing place. you get to chose what flavour you want and what colour icing you want. so if your not happy its your fault. but im pretty sure you will be happy because you designed it yourself.
 


 
 
 
 
till next time, diandra xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment